Description: VX-3i 4.5-14x40mm
America’s favorite riflescope just got better. VX-3i brings legendary Leupold Gold Ring performance to a new level. Twilight Max Light Management System provides maximum brightness in all colors and intensified contrast across the entire field of view. Dual Spring Precision Adjustments perform with match grade precision. The easy turn power selector can be quickly turned, even with gloves on while watertight seals ensure fog free performance for a lifetime.
- 1/4 MOA Finger Click: 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing: Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum: Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- DiamondCoat 2: Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Generous Eyebox: Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Leupold Scope Cover: A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX®-6 riflescope during transport or when not in use. Made of water-resistant, nylon-laminated neoprene.
- One inch Maintube: Durable one-inch maintube.
- Twilight Max Light Management System: Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System: The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- CDS Custom Dial System: Select models have CDS™ (Custom Dial System) elevation dials, which allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. Out of the box, you are ready to dial MOA corrections to hit targets at any distance, with support of your RX Series rangefinder, set up with your ballistics. Order your free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions. Now just turn the dial to the range mark and shoot.
|Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) – Low||0.00|
|Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) – High||0.00|
|Linear FOV (m/1000 m) – Low||0.00|
|Linear FOV (m/1000 m) – High||0.00|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low||19.90|
|Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High||7.40|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low||6.60|
|Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High||2.50|
|Eye Relief (in) – Low||4.40|
|Eye Relief (in) – High||3.70|
|Eye Relief (mm) – Low||112.00|
|Eye Relief (mm) – High||94.00|
|Objective Clear Aperture (in)||1.60|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||64.00|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||0.00|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||64.00|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||0.00|
|Exit Pupil (mm) – High||0.00|
|Exit Pupil (mm) – Low||0.00|
|Length – A (in)||12.60|
|Length – A (cm)||0.00|
|Mounting Space – B (in)||5.80|
|Mounting Space – B (cm)||0.00|
|Illustration – C||2.30|
|Illustration – D||2.50|
|Eyepiece Length – E||3.10|
|Objective Length – F||3.60|
|Objective Diameter – G||1.80|
|Eyepiece Diameter – H||1.60|
|Tube Diameter- k (in)||1.00|
|Tube Diameter- k (mm)||25.40|